For a complete description, please see our Secure Email article.
Add secure Email to your NoSpin WordPress mapped domain by specifying a primary Email account in Step 2, Package Configuration. If you need to register a domain name, you will be given the opportunity after selecting an Email package below. If you already own a registered domain name, there are two situations where you should submit it in the Manage a Domain Yourself text box at the bottom of the Add Domain Names page to follow.
- If you already have domain mapping active on your NoSpin WordPress site.
- If you own a registered domain name you want to use for Email and domain mapping and would like it to remain at its current Registrar.
Domain names remaining at their current Registrar; i.e, not hosted by NoSpin Web Hosting, shall need their name servers manually set to:
in order for your Email applications to connect securely to our NoSpin mail servers.
The Domain Transfer Text Box
Submitting your domain name in the Domain Transfer
text box on the Add Domain Names
- Qualifies you for FREE NoSpin WordPress domain mapping
- Transfers your domain name to NoSpin Web Hosting
- Automatically configures your name servers
- Renews your domain name a year beyond its current expiration date
To configure Email clients (laptops, phones, etc.) for sending and receiving Email, please see Secure Email. All Secure Email accounts include Webmail.